What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Case

tom1252

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I am looking for a new iPad case. The one I have now is just a sleeve which just protects it when not in use. I want to get one like the official apple case which flips open and makes typing easier but without the £30 price tag.

Anyone got a case which they would recommend? (From the UK)

Thanks

Tom

Last edited:

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the incase flip that apple sells. Going to sell it once my otterbox gets here but I would recommend it! It's like $40 off amazon.

bigmike7801

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a protection freak! I would buy the Otterbox Defender. I'm too nervous about dropping it and having it break.

I have the Otterbox on my iPhone and I have no problem letting the little kids run around with my phone because i know it's safe from everything except for being dropped in the toilet!

iPadBiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cases are so personal. Also I think a cot of it has to do with how you use your iPad. I use the Apple brand case. It works for me... I've tried several other types which are now sitting in a pile in my office.

Norm01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The latest version of the Yoobao is my favorite right now.

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got one for £9 delivered off the auction site and was surprised how good it was - the same style (flip/stand) as the official one but a smooth false leather material which means it is easy to clean/keep clean.

slothead

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
tjmanson1.wordpress.com
I have the incase flip that apple sells. Going to sell it once my otterbox gets here but I would recommend it! It's like $40 off amazon.
I bought an Otterbox from the AT&T store for $90 and returned it. What I didn't like was having to pull the panel off the back to charge it (or plug the wide connector in for any reason). Now I've got one being shipped (bought it privately, shipped for $45) and when I get it I will surgically open access in that panel for the wide connector without pulling the panel.

neudof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The otterbox defender case is selling for right around 50$ on amazon

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003TVWNAM/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1290170189&sr=8-1

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

kwgrimes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too have the Incase sold in the apple stores. I got it because I use my iPad for watching movies on planes a lot and it has 3 or 4 different viewing angles that helps to keep the glare off.

Most reactions

Latest posts