What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad can't connect to yahoo server

Cathy514

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, changed email password for yahoo, now can't get mail on iPad, followed available posts here, and deleted old email acct on iPad, then readied with new Pw and Mail no longer loads on iPad just spins no error message

OP
C

Cathy514

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks to an old post on this website, I turned off the auto cap deleted my account on iPad rentered, readded account to iPad with my lower case password and all is back to normal

OP
C

Cathy514

iPF Noob
Reaction score
when loaded yahoo to through a browser it was slow and came through my internet provider, their logo appeared on my inbox page to the right of my list of emails and emails took over 5 mins each to open, my provider synced themselves to my email on Friday when I signed up for auto pay and paperless billing and they required my to change my yahoo password on their website, once I did that it synced my provider to my email and it was horribly slow and could only be accessed through a browser, when I tried to get through iPad mail just spun forever and gave me a blank page until I turned off auto caps off and deleted and reset my email acct up on iPad using all lower case as my password is, I believe auto cap was capitalizing first letter of my all lower cas pw, as was tht advice in the previous post on this site, seems like a weird fix but it worked my iPad email is working like before all this happened

OP
C

Cathy514

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it may also help to know I found out my carrier had synced me to their server today when I following advice of a old post here ,I tried to change my yahoo password from the yahoo password reset site and when I clicked change password it took my to my internet carriers site and gave me the option to change my yahoo password on my internet online account with them which is a default set up so they would stay linked, I did not change my email password with them I just did as stated in my previous post

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, Cathy.

It got a bit confusing following your four separate posts, so I've merged all your posts together into this one thread.

It appears your issue has been solved. But, if you still have problems in this area, please put any reply or further questions into this thread. Thanks.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts