What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad apps

steve1204

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok when I get my ipad and have it loaded with with really cool apps and say I want to free up space..am I able to sync my apps back to a desktop computer or laptop for reloading at a later time. Thanks.

Baksharp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes.
The ipad app you bought is yours to keep. It is also in your purchase history. Syncing with iTunes brings it into your desktop computer iTunes acct. Here you can choose to remove it from your iPad and sync it back in when you chose to do so at a later time. also if you lose your desktop hard-drive, you can still get back all your purchases for your apple acct, and all your purchases are transferred immediately real time.
Hope this helps.
Baksharp.

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
This is provided you make sure you sync up one last time if you have purchased/downloaded on the iPad and not in iTunes. Yes, you can always get them again, but if you do one last sync before deleting, it will be a guarantee the apps will be backed. up.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Once you are are synced and all of your apps are in iTunes, you can "cherry pick" which apps you want to include when you sync by checking the apps you want under the Apps tab --

itunes10.jpg

Most reactions