What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad app store not working

Mavlar81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there anyone in the UK whose App Store isn't working? Mine just refuses to download Apps, they just get stuck on my home screen saying waiting then I get a message saying try again later.

Sent from my white 16gb iPad 2 using iPF

Voina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes! For weeks now. Orig iPad does fine, but iPad 2 has dozens of apps in "waiting" mode. I am in western USA though.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine did this yesterday, just left them for a while and they downloaded all of a sudden.......could be the "hit" on the servers with so many people getting iPads, iPhones, iPods at the same time? Who knows eh?

The Archangel

OP
Mavlar81

Mavlar81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Mine did this yesterday, just left them for a while and they downloaded all of a sudden.......could be the "hit" on the servers with so many people getting iPads, iPhones, iPods at the same time? Who knows eh?

The Archangel

Working fine now if a bit slow, thanks guys, yeah think your right Gabriel

OP
Mavlar81

Mavlar81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Voina said:
Yes! For weeks now. Orig iPad does fine, but iPad 2 has dozens of apps in "waiting" mode. I am in western USA though.

As Gabriel said Voina think the servers just took a hammering lol

Most reactions

Latest posts