What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad app PAGES cannot be updated - message from iTunes: This App Doesn't Work On iPad

ochssee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought PAGES, an Apple app which worked fine until yesterday after I received notification through iTunes of an availabe upgrade. As I attempted to download the upgrade, a message appeared: THIS APP DOESN'T FUNCTION ON IPAD! How bizarre is this?

The PAGES app is made for iPad, the upgrade is available on iTunes but can't be downloaded???? I sent an email through iTunes (store, acquired apps, problems etc) but received a reply directing me to technical support and telephone numbers across the world. As it happens, I live in Kuwait at this time, bought the iPad in Europe while vacationing there last August and can't imagine calling someone in Europe (there is no support in Kuwait) is going to solve an iTunes software issue... very disappointing and not very Apple I would have thought.

Any ideas anyone?

willpower

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem - can't download, but the app still works ( Same with numbers and keynote). For me I think it is because I do not have the ipad 3G version and so can't connect to iCloud.
I am a bit fed up if this means I am going to be left out of upgrades etc in future.
Anyone have any information?

willpower

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Gabriel. I've updated and all is now wonderful.
A guardian angel indeed.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts