What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad and new iPod Touch, sharing apps?

Yoshiki UK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused about something and was wondering if anyone could help me sort this out? I have an iPad and an apple id, and my sister just got an ipod touch for christmas. I set her up an apple id, but when i synced it with my itunes, it gave her my apple id. Now she can download the apps i have purchased without paying. This seems to good to be true, and i'm worried that the apps on my ipad will be removed. I have synced her ipod and my ipad since she downloaded one of the apps i have and nothing has been removed. We are manually managing apps on her ipod, eg when she connects it to itunes it does not automatically sync apps.

So can i download apps for her ipod on my apple id and have them on both devices? And is it ok to have us both signed in on my apple id?

Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts