What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Air 2 screen replacement

Iamlaptop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently dropped my air 2 and cracked the screen and bent the frame a bit. I replaced the screen on my gen 4 for only $25. To my amazement the best I can find an air 2 screen and digitizer is over $200. I can't afford that, but I also can't afford to be without my iPad. Anyone know where I can get this screen for a reasonable price?

Brian 244

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Air 2 has the LCD and Glass fused together, hence the high price. $200 is the going price for replacement. It might go down later this year but not by much. DO you have apple care on the ipad? Then they will replace it for $50. Even if you don't it might be worth trying the Apple Store.

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Probably not much help but where are you? (-roughly) I recall in London, UK there are various small startups doing repairs for phones, tablets, etc. Possibly find such places with a web search, although I assume you have done that already.

Most reactions

Latest posts