What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD Activation Issue with Rogers

06Honda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This month when Rogers tried to charge my credt card as per normal it did not go through. After checking into to it I realized I did not change my new address on the Rogers account to match the address on the credit card account. Updated address and credt card was successfully charged and the rogers account shows that I have a data plan but no service now shows on my IPAD. Are there manual settings to renenter or do I need to plug it into my mac go to itunes and redo it as new setup like I did originally. Thanks for any help.

(Resolved)

Played around with the IPad and decided to reset the network settings to factory, within minutes up and running again on 3G. Just manually selected Rogers and made sure there was a check mark next to it.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts