What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD acting up

kjfswkr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,
I have an Ipad that is about 5 months old. Last week or so it has been acting up. Sometimes the password program will let me put in the first digit then no matter what I do I can't enter rest of combo, then it works. Also, when I do get in sometimes the screen seems to vibrate move up and down, sideways, etc. I have to shut if off to get it to work again.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

thanks

kevin

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How long has it been since you rebooted? (hold down sleep until the red slider appears) Or is that what you are doing already when you say shut it off?

OP
K

kjfswkr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I actually had to reboot it last week when i went to Phoenix. I bought a set of ear phones to use on the plane to pass the time. Ipad worked in Airport, then when I got on the plane it would not poweron at all. At that time I did not know how to reboot it. Brought it to Apple store in Phoenix and they showed me how to reboot it. It worked fine then started having trouble with the password not allways owrking and the screen vibrating.

kevin

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you have any trouble tapping the screen in the same places on other screens? I would restore to stock and if your still having trouble I would have apple replace it.

Most reactions

Latest posts