What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 4 v Galaxy Tablet

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm probably going to get lots of "boos" but here goes :).... Today I tried using the Samsung Galaxy Tablet for the first time despite only ever owning Apple products for the last 6 years and was pleasantly surprised. I really liked the drawing facility with the pen and wondered if there was an app that could do something similar available for the iPad 4. On the Samsung you can draw what resembles a Square and a perfect square appears and various other shapes. This drawing features and the Live Wallpaper are the only features I envy on the Samsung Galaxy... :(

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you tried iDraw? It is not really the same, as the Galaxy has a digitizer and pen...but you can do a lot.

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I came from the Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1.........Android ICS.
Its the best move I've made, no regrets whatsoever switching to the iPad.

Things on the iPad just plain work the way they should, rather than having to fiddle with this or that just to get something to do what you want.
Android was buggy and much slower also.

OP
I_luv_Apple

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
buerkletucson said:
I came from the Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1.........Android ICS.
Its the best move I've made, no regrets whatsoever switching to the iPad.

Things on the iPad just plain work the way they should, rather than having to fiddle with this or that just to get something to do what you want.
Android was buggy and much slower also.

Don't you wish we could have Live Wallpaper or is it something that once you have it you wish you didn't? I love the idraw app. It does much the same as the Samsung Galaxy.

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't you wish we could have Live Wallpaper or is it something that once you have it you wish you didn't? ...

It's exciting for about 1-day..............then it's just a nuisance IMHO.

The 5 -step process to get my Bluetooth keyboard to synch up with my Samsung, every single time, was insane.
The iPad synches right up immediately with no input from the operator necessary! :thumbs:

Most reactions