What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 3g 3.2.1 jailbreak now works!

Timmah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IT NOW WORKS! Why? Cause it doesn't work for me before, and now it does. ;D

Go head and go to jailbreakme.com in your iPad and slide to JAILBREAK! :D

Thank YOU COMEX! <3

Ken Esq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Working here too. Lots of the repos are overloaded unsurprisingly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gouletjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If i update my jailbreak os with the new 3.2.1 will i loose all my apps and data ? Thanks for the answer

OP
Timmah

Timmah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If i update my jailbreak os with the new 3.2.1 will i loose all my apps and data ? Thanks for the answer
Yea when apple releases an update to enhance your product they make your lives miserable and delete everything off your iPad, even though they are just fixing a wifi issue.[/sarcasm]

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
so then i can just do the cydia updates,then upgrade on itunes?

DarkLordEnron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
upgrade what? apps, yes. firmware NO WAY if you wanna stay jailbroken. NEVER update your apple device's firmware unless there is a proven and effective way to update your jailbreak on the device. this will erase your jailbreak.

whizpop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IT NOW WORKS! Why? Cause it doesn't work for me before, and now it does. ;D

Go head and go to jailbreakme.com in your iPad and slide to JAILBREAK! :D

Thank YOU COMEX! <3

I have read that they were able to JB their 3G iPads before by changing the safari settings (Fraud Warning and Pop-Ups)

Do you have to disable these settings still before Jailbreaking the 3G iPad with the latest version at jailbreakme.com?

thanks

blackshark3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got my 64G+3G iPad jailbreaked tonight with jailbreakme! BTW, can anyone point me to any website which describe the added capability of jailbreaked machines?

Most reactions

Latest posts