What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 3

mickeymost1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello , Could anyone tell me if the I pad3 16 gb have card slot on it or do I need to buy the 32 gb to get the Internet on 3G.

Thanks very much

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The 16,32 and 64gb wifi+3G iPads all have sim card trays.You don't have to buy a 32 gb iPad to access the Internet via 3G.
A wifi only iPad of any storage capacity has no sim card tray and can only access the Internet via wifi.

Last edited:
OP
M

mickeymost1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
The 16,32 and 64gb wifi+3G iPads all have sim card trays.You don't have to buy a 32 gb iPad to access the Internet via 3G.
A wifi only iPad of any storage capacity has no sim card tray and can only access the Internet via wifi.

Thank you very much, I am thinking of buying a ipad3 and wanted to use it away from home and didnot know if the 16 gb could be used on the move and if it has got a sim card slot. Thanks again

Most reactions

Latest posts