What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 3

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone planning on getting the iPad 3 right away? I had the original and now have the iPad 2 and I'm unsure if I need the 3 because I'm so happy with my 2!!!

OP
applechick

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Right away? Most likely it won't be out until Spring of next year.;)

Meaning right when it comes out

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We will of course order some the day they are available... and I'll upgrade my personal device from a 2 to a 3.... unless the 3 is a "mini" 7" display - then I will not change my personal device :)

-t

LawPad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope it's coming. I'm the "hand-me down king.". I got my wife convinced that see needs an iPad, so this one is ready for her, ha. I also have three daughters, and a cellphone contract for 900 years...

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LawPad2 said:
I hope it's coming. I'm the "hand-me down king.". I got my wife convinced that see needs an iPad, so this one is ready for her, ha. I also have three daughters, and a cellphone contract for 900 years...

I hear you on the cell contract. I hate those things! Bought my last three phones off craigslist and I'm happily contract free!!

Regarding the iPad 3, I'm probably going to pass on it because my 2 does everything I want. Still eager to see it though.

Most reactions

Latest posts