What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 3 help

diakon88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
welcome to have iPad 3 with version 5.1.1 and I want to have to install Flash Cydia if anyone can write what you need to do? anything anywhere because I can not find a program absinthe 2.0.4 does not see my ipod 3 ... help

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried the steps outlined in this tutorial (to jail break using Absinthe)?: http://www.ipadforums.net/showthread.php?t=77390

If that doesn't work for you, please let us know the exact error messages you are receiving. Hopefully, we can help resolve any issues.

And, just FYI - a jail broken iPad cannot play Flash either. There used to be a jail break tweak, but it never worked right and the developer abandoned it a long time ago...

Marilyn

OP
D

diakon88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just when I tried to turn the program Absinthe 2.0 Jailbreak I can not just click the gray is not highlighted, and you want to be able to play flash games that require flash Browser

OP
D

diakon88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
frash installed and how to enter the page is a game we need shows Frash error - abort () food.c: 43 what's going on how to fix it?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We can't help you with Frash. It's not even available on the stock/default Cydia repos any longer.

As I said - the developer abandoned it a l-o-n-g time ago. All I can suggest is that you "fiddle" with it and see if you can get it to work. Or, maybe ask at the repo you loaded to install Frash...

Sorry.

Have a look at this thread to see if some alternate App Store apps may help: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-faq/54703-flash-ipad.html

Marilyn

OP
D

diakon88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now maybe just install a browser that supports flash?

Most reactions

Latest posts