What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3.2.2 upgrade problems

Billee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I upgraded to OS 3.2.2 this A.M. immediately after backing up. After the initial download I got a message that there was an update problem. It then went into a full wipe and restore of the iPad. After that most of my purchased apps, music, and books were missing. I was able to restore the apps by re-syncing but the books and music are still screwed up. Thanks Apple.

Last edited:

krytron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same problem with me. In my case, I don't see the restore option as well :(

Thanks apple too!

wrecklass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, that is disappointing. I am in the process of doing the update right now and the backup is taking forever. I checked the data transfer and it is happening at about 2 kb/s (KB!!!) If they are doing the entire iPad that will take days. :mad:

Is there a way to tell it to just do the update without the ridiculously slow backup?

Mikeb41g

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I connected to my laptop for the first time in about two weeks, opened iTunes and it said there were upgrades. It downloaded
changes for safari 5 and three other Programs, but did not upload 3.2.2

Where did I go wrong?

Thanks

Mike

xultar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a disaster with the i4 upgrade. It wiped and went to restore too When I connected the iPad and got the same error I stopped it before it wiped. Thank goodness cuz I'd be p oed.

Most reactions

Latest posts