What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2

ianjohnson04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guy's

I am of to united states of America for a month shortly while am out there I want to purchase a Ipad 2 which works out cheaper over there.

What issues will I have with this once am back in the UK can I use 3G on it at all mainly it will be used just at home on my wireless broadband but bit concerned if I will be able to use it like uk version.

Any help would be so help full

Regards

Ian

berth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ianjohnson04 said:
Hi Guy's

I am of to united states of America for a month shortly while am out there I want to purchase a Ipad 2 which works out cheaper over there.

What issues will I have with this once am back in the UK can I use 3G on it at all mainly it will be used just at home on my wireless broadband but bit concerned if I will be able to use it like uk version.

Any help would be so help full

Regards

Ian

Hi, I am certain Apple Store staff will confirm that you can use an iPad purchased in US without any problems at all.

Most reactions

Latest posts