What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 with a few photos.

wrecklass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fake, and I like how they looked at the back of the tablet and saw a port for a "front facing camera." how does that work exactly? LOL

xune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Doubtful that Apple would send the back of an actual "iPad 2" to these guys, as alleged by this 3rd party manufacturer. Makes little to no sense. Good looking fake though!

OP
W

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Never know. They left an iPhone in the bar..

Just add this thread for future reference. Who knows?

J.D

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.HaxorNoob.com
A very good point Wakawaka they did leave an iPhone in the bar so this might well by the next iPad, however I don't think this will be the final, complete model. We will find out soon enough though.

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it would be called just "ipad" as well not "ipad2" or if it was called ipad2 the "2" would be like a squared symbol!

I read somewhere, (I think gizmodo) that it was mocked up for the CES so manufacturers could show off their docks and cases.

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wasn't the first iPad announced at the end of January?

Hopefully they'll keep a schedule and announce the updated features at the end of this January.

Cham_001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:) .... The verdict is still out on this one, I for one am desperate for a newer version that supports Adobe based applications. So many websites that I have been involved in are Flash-based, come on Apple!

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:) .... The verdict is still out on this one, I for one am desperate for a newer version that supports Adobe based applications. So many websites that I have been involved in are Flash-based, come on Apple!

Not gonna happen. You might as well start looking elsewhere if Flash is really a deal-breaker for you.

Most reactions

Latest posts