What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 screwed up email

Bobfree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When forwarding an email to several people in the address book, the adresses book disappears and a new contact has to be searched from scratch for each address. Not the case with PC, Macbook or IMAC. Somebody was not thinking !!!!!!

Reaction score
True. But all it takes to reopen the address book is a push on that blue plus sign.

I suppose letting you tick contacts, to add a group of contacts quickly would be more convenient. We'll see what iOS 5 brings. The mail app definitely could use an update, especially in regards to attachments.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you want to send to several people at once and frequently - i.e. group mail - then the program that everyone recommends and I use to is MailShot. It allows you to define groups from your existing iPad Contacts list and use those groups from within the iPad's native Mail app. It the answer to many people's prayers. Plus the developer is constantly adding new features that have been requested by their users - wow - an app developer who actually listens to their customers - that has to be a first!!

Highly recommended.

Tim

Most reactions