What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 on Sale: Post up the best deals / coupons!

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since the new iPad has been announced (third generation) the price drop on the iPad 2 and clearance on iPad 1's should be happening. If you stumble upon a good deal please post a link in here. Only link to reputable, well respected online retailers. Thanks!

Notice!: External Links are usually frowned upon but in this case please feel free to post up links to benefit the community.

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
sorry for the double post but i need advice. right now i dont have an ipad so should i just get the ipad2 or get the new ipad.
all i will be doing is listeing to music from itunes and surfing the web notgameing and may be watching a moive here and there
i can get a 32 refurb from the apple store for 449

Mike881

iPF Noob
Reaction score
16 gb iPad 2 for $359 on Microcenter's website. (in store pickup only)

dullnote

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just talked with Apple store here in Uk, 16th March they will be send all Ipad2 back to Apple except 16g that they are advertising. I hope to get in this Thursday to buy my first Ipad hope to get black 64 wifi 3g with £80 off

edwardallene

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
shop.pchappy.com.au
Discount on Ipad2 sounds great and very good news to all whom are ready to purchase this gadget. Sad to me, because I have already Ipad2:( .. Anyway, grab this opportunity on a sale discount and experience the Ipad2 browser in as fast browsing and cool applications as well.

siskiyousummit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a 32GB refurb from the Apple store for $449 and I'm very happy with it. It arrived within a week of ordering - sent from Hong Kong. It looks pristine - new outer case and battery, and behaves like a miracle after trying to use my Nook Color as a tablet. I've finally gone over to the dark side!

Jim

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
$339 Brand new iPad 2 from Micro Center using a Techbargains.com in-store only coupon!

Coupon:
Coupons Search Results - Online Coupons Best Deals

Micro Center locations:
Micro Center - Store Locations

I took my wife to Micro Center (Tustin, CA) yesterday. She got her Mother's Day gift - a white iPad 2 to match her Macbook Air. We also got another one for my mom-in-law - a black one this time. That particular store had about 500 units yesterday :)

Porter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Selling iPad. Does anyone know how to sterilize the unit to delete all personal data?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Selling iPad. Does anyone know how to sterilize the unit to delete all personal data?

The best thing to do is to connect it to iTunes and select restore in the main menu. iTunes will go thought the process (with you clicking a few buttons) to put the most current iOS (which is 5.1.1. today) on that iPad. If you restore it as new (don't use your backup), you will end up with an iPad that is just like it came out of the box. Then, it's ready to pass on to the new owners.

Hope that helps.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts