What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2 netflix pause restart no video only audio all other apps crash

djstyles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was watching NETFLIX perfectly I paused for 2 minutes when I restated I got only a blank screen all controls and audio! No video! I reset Netflix. Now, I also tried other video apps and they close like youtube and video synced or added to iPod. :mad:

I tried the search method in Finder. I tried rebooting and Hard rebooting. I tried resetting without deleting. I tried syncing, backing up double click home key to close apps. Nothing helps! JB device and tried SBsettings to close programs. Tried youtube from safari. Any ideas before I have to restart over a wipe this clean for a new start? HELP! :(

APPLE WHAT GIVES! JB or Not people have this major issue! 4.3.3
WIFI ipad2 64G 2 months new

THANKS DJSTYLES

Update. Installed tvouttuner and set app settings and landscape and that fixed it! Hooray for me!

Last edited:

spacerolling

iPF Noob
Reaction score
netflix quality

hey guys, when i watch stream netflix, the quality is not very good. its very pixelated. any help?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey guys, when i watch stream netflix, the quality is not very good. its very pixelated. any help?

Pixelation is usually caused by a low-bandwidth connection to the Internet - or some network congestion somewhere. The protocol used to transport the video from Netflix to the iPad is adaptive and attempts to compensate for a poor bandwidth by reducing the resolution of the picture (pixelating it). The only solution is to use a higher bandwidth link, or wait for a time when there's less congestion.

Tim

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was watching NETFLIX perfectly I paused for 2 minutes when I restated I got only a blank screen all controls and audio! No video! I reset Netflix. Now, I also tried other video apps and they close like youtube and video synced or added to iPod. :mad:

I tried the search method in Finder. I tried rebooting and Hard rebooting. I tried resetting without deleting. I tried syncing, backing up double click home key to close apps. Nothing helps! JB device and tried SBsettings to close programs. Tried youtube from safari. Any ideas before I have to restart over a wipe this clean for a new start? HELP! :(

APPLE WHAT GIVES! JB or Not people have this major issue! 4.3.3
WIFI ipad2 64G 2 months new

THANKS DJSTYLES

Update. Installed tvouttuner and set app settings and landscape and that fixed it! Hooray for me!

Good to hear - thanks for letting us know....

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts