What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 model?

samoan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all I am going to purchase the 32 gb wifi only Ipad 2 online on friday and I was just wondering which models are everyone else getting?

anonaboat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
samoan said:
Hello all I am going to purchase the 32 gb wifi only Ipad 2 online on friday and I was just wondering which models are everyone else getting?

32GB/3G here. I'll not sign up for the 3G service initially but I travel where wifi is limited frequently. Not unlike taking an umbrella when rain is forecast. BJ

ConnorS92

iPF Noob
Reaction score
16GB Wifi only most likely, (in White, love it!) Savin up for going to the states in the summer so it's all I can afford to pay

the_john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
32GB/3G here. I'll not sign up for the 3G service initially but I travel where wifi is limited frequently. Not unlike taking an umbrella when rain is forecast. BJ
Same here. I'm in areas without wi-fi about once every couple of months and I'm getting the 3G just for those times.

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
samoan said:

I'm gonna order online. 32 gig 3G but I will not sigh up for the 3G service right away.

Avista

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's March 11 and I have just ordered a white 16 GB 3G AT&T Green cover, with the 2 year Warranty. I never order a warranty, but this time for some reason did. I too will not use the 3G except for times I need it.

OP
S

samoan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Avista said:
It's March 11 and I have just ordered a white 16 GB 3G AT&T Green cover, with the 2 year Warranty. I never order a warranty, but this time for some reason did. I too will not use the 3G except for times I need it.

Cool I ordered at 4am eastern time but I didn't get the warranty just ipad 2, smartcover, and iTunes card! Hope your as excited as I am lol

mbern1008

iPF Noob
Reaction score
32 GB wifi in black but I am waiting to purchase until after it has been JB

Most reactions