What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 lost connection to home WIFI

jo1948

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had my Ipad 2 since February and today I lost my WIFI connection to FIOS internet. I have tried to logon to the network but the password does not work. I have heard that this happens once in a while. How can I recover my connection.

followthesapper

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you tried pressing on the name of the network until it gives you the choices to forget/connect/cancel, or something like that. Then choose forget network.

Once done rescan for networks, choose your network and enter your password.

EdMia12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too am plagued by home network problems. My iPad 2 used to pick up my network great, but now doesn't find the network at all sometimes, and other times ok. Other iPads at the same place pick it up just fine, as does my laptop. My iPad does work right next to the modem. Could the wi-fi antenna have been jostled? I did drop it pretty hard recently.

Most reactions

Latest posts