What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Jailbreak FIGHT!

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY4UMYOxywA]YouTube - iPad 2 Jailbreak FIGHT! - iOS Vlog 385[/ame]​

GeoHot and the Chronic Dev Team go at it!

P0sixninja, of the Chronic Dev team has challenged GeoHot to dump the iPad 2's bootrom before they do. The Jailbreak is still being worked on and they are trying to find a way in. Unfortunately, GeoHot has yet to buy an iPad 2 so the Chronic Dev Team is a step ahead. So who will you go wtih #TeamChronicDev? or #TeamGeoHot?

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My money is on team hotz

Thanks for the heads up Phil ;)
I'm sure there are a "few" people waiting for this jb to happen.

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You mean no one has bought Geo an iPad 2 yet?? No wonder he hasent jailbroke it yet..my bets are, he has but just waiting for his reward pay

Todd M

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This thread should be re-titled 'iPad 2 Jailbreak Yawn'. We have all been waiting, and I think we are going to be waiting a LONG time. Unprecedented amount of time without a jailbreak. Me thinks Apple wins...

bigrich439555

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going crazy here I don't care who does it first they should join forces to jailbreak this thing so i can install fresh to watch flash content. And make my piddy pad deuce unique.

arjun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here man, just to see those amazing apps on the App store is like placing a whole bunch of cookies in a jar with it's lid sealed tight! =(

HerbalTBag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hotz all the way. He did the iPhone and the ps3, I'm sure this will be no problem for him.

Most reactions

Latest posts