What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 GPS

pinawa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am running an app that says my GPS is not running (my Airport is turned off). How do I turn on my GPS (the app is Navfree) - I Have an iPad2 with wifi and 3g

debbied88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That happened to me. I think I did a shut down and then it worked. Good luck.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That sounds good advice. It's not possible to turn off GPS so a reset sounds the best solution to this problem. However, of course, it's possible to be in a location where the GPS signals are obscured and so GPS may not be 'working'

But get back to us if this doesn't fix the problem.

Tim

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Make sure that location services is turned on.. Open location services in setup. You'll see a list of apps that use GPS.. Make sure your Navfree app is turned on.

OP
P

pinawa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jwt873 said:
Make sure that location services is turned on.. Open location services in setup. You'll see a list of apps that use GPS.. Make sure your Navfree app is turned on.

Thanks for your input - you hit the nail on the head (I am one GPS enabled)

Cheers,

rwillacy

Most reactions

Latest posts