What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 and filter problem in app store

willow17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just got the iPad 2 and tryin to get use to the filter option in the app store but it doesn't seem to be working :-( I select games-free and leave everything as all and it doesn't bring anything back - can anyone help please?

Not too sure I like the new layout of the app store for the iPad!

Look forward to your replies.

Willow

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
willow17 said:
Hi all,

Just got the iPad 2 and tryin to get use to the filter option in the app store but it doesn't seem to be working :-( I select games-free and leave everything as all and it doesn't bring anything back - can anyone help please?

Not too sure I like the new layout of the app store for the iPad!

Look forward to your replies.

Willow

are you using the app store app?

if so, click on top charts at the bottom, then at the top left, select categories, then games, you will then see a chart of top paid games and free games, alternatively, select categories at the bottom then games for new games etc.

This is for the UK store, not sure about the other stores.

icouldsave.co.uk - help save money and the planet!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The OP is probably talking about the filters you get at the top of the page of search results.

No idea why they are not working. Try restarting the iPad and give it another go. Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears, and slide it off. After the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

prifly70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Willow17...same problem here! I have tried restarting it, got the latest version, and still nothing. My fiancee and i both bought ipad 2's on the same day and neither one will do an advanced app store search. So if you hear something, let me know ! :eek:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
What stores are you in? I'm using the U.S. store, and wondering if it makes a difference. They might be on different servers.

Most reactions

Latest posts