What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2 3g (4.3.5)

Sora

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i bough an ipad 2 wifi+3g last night then i found out that i can't jailbreak it. :(
does anyone know when will the new version of jailbreak gonna release?
this is really sucks, i spent all my money on it and it's useless! D'x

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the Advanced Search box (at the top of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information here to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum:

Forum Rules - Please read
Hacking Rules - Please read
iPad for Beginners
Free iPad User Manuals
Download The Official iPad Forum App

BTW, I moved your post to the iPad Hacking area where you’re likely to get a better response to your question.

Welcome again and enjoy!

OP
Sora

Sora

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah i just noticed that area, sorry i'm kinda new at this.
thanks a lot i'll check the links you just posted.
waiting for answers!

OP
Sora

Sora

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ohh, by the way i almost forgot, I've got another problem,
every time i try to register an account on itunes it tells me that my credit card number is valid!!
i tried my card and dad's also but both didn't work out.
what should i do??

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ohh, by the way i almost forgot, I've got another problem,
every time i try to register an account on itunes it tells me that my credit card number is valid!!
i tried my card and dad's also but both didn't work out.
what should i do??

I'm assuming it's a typo and you mean your credit card number is invalid. Are you trying to open an iTunes account in a different country from that in which the credit card is registered?

Tim

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i bough an ipad 2 wifi+3g last night then i found out that i can't jailbreak it. :(
does anyone know when will the new version of jailbreak gonna release?
this is really sucks, i spent all my money on it and it's useless! D'x

Start here ~

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/44596-official-ipad2-jailbreak-thread-4.html

Could be in for a very long wait. Some do feel it is useless ~ so as my mother use to say: "Marie, what have you learned from this?" Of course I would have no idea what if anything I learned. But in your case ~ research research research before purchasing any Apple toy.

Hang in there! You are not alone!

OP
Sora

Sora

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm assuming it's a typo and you mean your credit card number is invalid. Are you trying to open an iTunes account in a different country from that in which the credit card is registered?

Tim

Opps, yea i meant invalid.
And no, i'm using the same country that the credit card is already registered!

OP
Sora

Sora

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Start here ~

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/44596-official-ipad2-jailbreak-thread-4.html

Could be in for a very long wait. Some do feel it is useless ~ so as my mother use to say: "Marie, what have you learned from this?" Of course I would have no idea what if anything I learned. But in your case ~ research research research before purchasing any Apple toy.

Hang in there! You are not alone!

I've read the thread two times and still hoping that there will be someway to jailbreak it. : (
lol unfortunately, your mom is right! Dx

Thanks.

dasmot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just bought an iPad 2 WiFi + 3G with FW 4.3.5 on it.
I learned that jailbreaking isn't possible with this combination (3g+ FW 4.3.5) but I'd like to know the following:

Will it be possible to jailbreak this combination with iOS 5 anyway?

If this is not the case I would try to give back my device or sell it.

Thanks for your comments!

Regards
dasmot

dasmot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, I did that already.

I just like to know if there will be a jailbreak possible on iOS 5 for the iPad 2 WiFi + 3G or if the 3G is sort of unjailbreakable.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
dasmot said:
Thanks, I did that already.

I just like to know if there will be a jailbreak possible on iOS 5 for the iPad 2 WiFi + 3G or if the 3G is sort of unjailbreakable.

Yes there will. It has already been reported that the community has 5 exploits which are currently active on IOS5 beta. You now need to wait for IOS5 to be released to the public and the JB to be fully developed and tested.

Most reactions

Latest posts