What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad 1 and iTunes home sharing strange behaviour

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
I have a desktop running iTunes 24/7 with the home sharing feature enabled. Its just great as I can play music and movies from a central repository using my Apple TV, iPad or iPhone...

Recently, i discovered that when accessing my movies with my iPad, the movie titles do not match the actual corresponding movie shown by the thumbnail. All my movies are displayed with the right thumbnail, but not with the right title... If i click on one of them to have more details, then the right title show up when returning to the movie list, but only for the one visible in the screen.

If I scroll, then the movie titles for the next page will repeat what was in the previous screen. A bit hard to explain...

The Apple TV does not do that, only my iPad.

I have the latest iTunes, latest iOS, rebooted the desktop, rebooted the iPad, etc...

Any ideas?

VicoPad addict!

Most reactions

Latest posts