What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 1 accessory clearance

Cord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you're in the USA, Verizon on line has a clearance on iPad 1 accessories:
Griffin black leather folio, 2 screen protectors, and a USB cable for $9.99 with free 2nd day shipping, local taxes will apply. Total for me was $10.90
Link:
Set Your Location

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow those are some smoking savings! If you need something, check this out!

$26.00 on a chargeable case w/stand for like 10 bucks.

DaWeav

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Griffin black leather folio, 2 screen protectors, and a USB cable for $9.99 with free 2nd day shipping, local taxes will apply. Total for me was $10.90
Link:
Set Your Location

Thanks, and I also picked up the Apple iPad Dock for $9.97 as well, and it all comes with FREE 2-Day ground shipping. What a deal.

Reaction score
$5.22 including tax for a leather sleeve with modem pouch.
Should be perfect for carrying my iPad and Zagg mate in and the pouch for carrying papers and pens hopefully. If the pouch is a waste I'll still have a nice leather sleeve, instead of the neoprene, to carry the iPad/Zagg mate combo.

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from wherever I'm at right now via my Apple tablet

Nancybout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hookbill said:

Where?????

Sent from my iPad using iPF

targa88

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Not sure what the chargeable case is.

But picked up the bundle: case/screen protector and cable for $10.

Great deal

debbied88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got case ,screen protectors and charger for $10 and change. I really like the case. I am all thumbs when putting on protectors. Think I ruined one and then put the other away. All in all, very pleased with case. (I had cables, so these are extra.) thanks to the poster who let us know about the deals.

Reaction score
Thank you Cord.
My sleeve came today.
High quality I must say regardless of how little I paid for it. The stitching is well done, the leather has a nice feel to it, the iPad with Zagg mate fits nice and snug. It's a bit of a pain to pull out now but I know it will stretch in a few days at most. I'd rather it be too snug at this point than just right so after it stretches it won't be floppy. Something I've not seen before on iPad cases, though I'm sure they exist, is a magnetic closure. It uses 4 magnets placed across the tab for a nice even close when the iPad is in the case and my stuff is packed into the pouch. Right now I have a pen, small notepad, 2 checks and deposit slips and I could probably fit a few coins as well
Thank you again Cord. I've got a very nice looking sleeve and you helped me save a lot of money on it.

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from wherever I'm at right now via my Apple tablet

OP
C

Cord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I received mine as well today, pretty good deal for $10.90 delivered.... 2nd day Fed Ex... For those that have trouble finding it on Verizon's web site here's a link to Bens Bargains Ben's Bargains - Coupons, Bargains, Freebies when you get there do a search for iPad .... a host of items will come up: Griffin Cinema Seat for iPad $10, Apple iPad Dock MC360ZM/A $10, etc

Being a newbie with a iPad, I took a workshop at the Apple Store in Deer Park, Illinois and had a interesting time and learned a lot. I turned on several of my workshop mates to this website as well as one of my favorite apps: Whistle Phone...

Rich / Cord:)

OP
C

Cord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad Stylus 2 per for $5.99

I found this deal this morning and ordered from Buy.com on a chance that they might be useable... looks similar to the Griffin Stylus.
Link: Buy.com - iPad Black Capacitive Stylus (2-Pack) - works with iPad, iPad 2, Tablets, and all Touchscreen Devices
221162795.html

OP
C

Cord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Verizon lowers the Price to $4.99 !!

Griffin black leather folio, 2 screen protectors, and a 6 Ft USB cable for $4.99 with free 2nd day shipping, local taxes will apply. Total for me was $5.46
Link:
Set Your Location
__________________http

Link: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessory?action=refineByPhone&phoneId=5545&cm_ven=Performics&cm_cat=Affiliate&cm_pla=Primary&cm_ite=Internet%20Brands%20-%20Ben%27s%20Bargain%20Center&cm_ite=Internet%20Brands%20-%20Ben%27s%20Bargain%20Center

Last edited:
OP
C

Cord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Griffin leather folio will work with the iPad 2 but you will need to carefully cut a port for the camera..... the 6 foot USB cable is worth the price alone..... Rich

Most reactions