What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ios6

if had the choice would you downgrade from ios6

• yes

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • no

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
dannyjames1 said:
if you had the choice would you downgrade from ios6

I think that after Apple fixes the bugs that are in iOS 6, it will be better for the most part than iOS 5. It think I'll wait around and see how it goes.

Last edited:

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nah. iOS updates always bring both improvements and shortfalls, but I'm a believer in having the latest software. I'm not going to jailbreak my iPad again I don't think, but I look forward to rejailbreaking my iPhone 4S again on iOS 6. :)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No. I already have alternate map apps I can use if needed until Apple gets it together. Besides, I just grabbed the iPhone 5 and I want to be consistent across my devices.

I used the Map app on my drive home. It worked pretty well, but I'm not on any side roads.

There are tons of nice little things too, many of them address the little irritations people have been complaining about.

OP
dannyjames1

dannyjames1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would downgrade back to 5.1.1

Just so disappointed to lose youtube app on iPad, and google maps from all devices.
Can't believe how much I miss google maps from my iPhone. Used it a great deal and apple maps just doesn't compare, and i cannot see it being improved to the quality and reliability of google maps anytime soon, if ever.

Lol still love my iPad and iPhone though.
Guess there will eventually be a youtube app out for the iPad and hopefully apple will allow google maps to the app store.

The only thing I like so far from the update, is having the bluetooth option on the first page of the settings screen.✌

OP
dannyjames1

dannyjames1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
Remember that although iOS6 doesnt carry you tube as a standard package, it can be downloaded from app store

Only for the iPhone as far as I can see.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
dannyjames1 said:
I would downgrade back to 5.1.1

Just so disappointed to lose youtube app on iPad, and google maps from all devices.
Can't believe how much I miss google maps from my iPhone. Used it a great deal and apple maps just doesn't compare, and i cannot see it being improved to the quality and reliability of google maps anytime soon, if ever.

Lol still love my iPad and iPhone though.
Guess there will eventually be a youtube app out for the iPad and hopefully apple will allow google maps to the app store.

The only thing I like so far from the update, is having the bluetooth option on the first page of the settings screen.✌

You can no longer downgrade, the signing window for iOS 5.1.1 closed yesterday. At the current time, anyone on iOS 6 is stuck there.

dunbarhamlin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would I like multitouch gestures to work reliably?

Would I like a reliable wireless connection?

Would I like decent performance?

I'd downgrade in a heartbeat. Really rather upset. Used to like my iPad, now it feels like I've been swindled.

Most reactions

Latest posts