What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOS speculation

Sjwred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple sources has just informed that Apple isn’t wasting anytime fixing the infamous location tracking issue in the iPhone and other iOS devices — it’s going to be addressed in an update within the next two weeks, possibly sooner, in iOS version 4.3.3. here is what we have been told it will address: The update will no longer back up the location database to iTunes. The size of the location database will be reduced. The location database will be deleted entirely when Location Services are turned off. Battery life improvements. iPod bug fixes.
I sourced this on the web,so may not be accurate or true.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sjwred said:
Apple sources has just informed that Apple isn’t wasting anytime fixing the infamous location tracking issue in the iPhone and other iOS devices — it’s going to be addressed in an update within the next two weeks, possibly sooner, in iOS version 4.3.3. here is what we have been told it will address: The update will no longer back up the location database to iTunes. The size of the location database will be reduced. The location database will be deleted entirely when Location Services are turned off. Battery life improvements. iPod bug fixes.

I love apple sources, especially with a nice roast pork dinner.

The Archangel

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a verizon iPhone and I couldn't get that tracking thing to work.

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com
Sjwred said:

I love apple sources, especially with a nice roast pork dinner.

The Archangel

Pork chops and Apple sources... yum!
(attributed to The Brady Bunch)

Most reactions