What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ios question ,, i didn't understand :(

Pearlzt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hii , all ...
Main question :
I bought a ipad2 3g with ios 4.3.5 , i always wishing to jailbreaking my device but it's can't :(

So should i update to ios 5.0.1 ?

Thanks for view and answering ..

I am not so good in english , so if i have any mistake from my word spelling , please do not laught at me X_X

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Benny we would never laugh at you, and to be able to speak 2 languages is really something special and your spelling is very good also. No you cannot jailbreak on 4.3.5 and the only avenue is for you to update to 5.0.1 but with this update comes so many new features which I'm sure you'll love. So it's up to you now!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
P

Pearlzt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Benny we would never laugh at you, and to be able to speak 2 languages is really something special and your spelling is very good also. No you cannot jailbreak on 4.3.5 and the only avenue is for you to update to 5.0.1 but with this update comes so many new features which I'm sure you'll love. So it's up to you now!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Yeah , maybe i will update my ios to 5.0.1 , but the way , thanks for answering my question .. ^^
people from this forum are very friendly ^^ i am glad ..

Most reactions

Latest posts