What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOS mail app mark email not junk

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I keep getting messages from a particular app developer which are always stored in the junk folder.

I believe that previously there was a button to mark a message as not junk.

Can't find this in IOS 9.3.2.

Any ideas how to do it ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I keep getting messages from a particular app developer which are always stored in the junk folder.

I believe that previously there was a button to mark a message as not junk.

Can't find this in IOS 9.3.2.

Any ideas how to do it ?

To move a message from the junk folder back to the inbox, tap the folder icon at the bottom of the screen and on the page that appears, select inbox from the list of available locations. This will send the email to the inbox and should have subsequent emails from the same sender go to your inbox instead of the junk folder.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

OP
Gtatler

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Scifan57. Don't see the folder at the bottom of the screen, but on the iPad it's at the top. I have done this repeatedly on this company's emails, but they still go to junk. I have their address in my contacts. Any further ideas ?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried accessing the email account through a browser on your computer? Maybe there are extra features not offered on mobile devices.

OP
Gtatler

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't remember anything on browser account, but will investigate. Thanks.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I do remember that at one time my yahoo email account had a button to mark an email as not junk, but that option is no longer there. If you have no luck, you may have to keep checking the junk folder for those emails.:(

Most reactions

Latest posts