What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ios 9.3.5

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
New update to cover 'single tap' vulnerability. Simple install as usual; took about 10/15 mins Btw, others will correct me or add more detail but I gather that 9.3.2 and 9.3.3 are no longer available plus a jailbreak method has been closed.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
New update to cover 'single tap' vulnerability. Simple install as usual; took about 10/15 mins Btw, others will correct me or add more detail but I gather that 9.3.2 and 9.3.3 are no longer available plus a jailbreak method has been closed.

You're correct about the one tap vulnerability. iOS 9.3.5 is designed to patch that vulnerability.

You are correct about those iOS versions. Apple stopped signing iOS 9.3.2 and iOS 9.3.3 on August 24th. The latest jailbreak was patched in iOS 9.3.4.

Last edited:
OP
NSquirrel

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Scifan67. I assume 9.3.4 will go speedily as that obviously is susceptible to the latest vulnerability as well.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Scifan67. I assume 9.3.4 will go speedily as that obviously is susceptible to the latest vulnerability as well.
Very likely, as iOS 9.3.5 contains the jailbreak patch introduced in iOS 9.3.4.

Most reactions

Latest posts