What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ios 7 download problem.

80dave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've tried several times to download ios7 on my iPad mini, keep getting "download failed" message. Anyone else having problems?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yes. Many people are. As usual, the serves are being hit hard by all us impatient folk. Try again, or if you're getting frustrated try later.

It looks like mine is going to make it this time. I'm past the download phase anyway.

Good luck.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I always wait until the day after release day, much better then.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I always wait until the day after release day, much better then.

You're a better person than I am.

On the other hand, I have nothing better to do at the moment; though my dog may not agree with that. ;)

Just finished 'Verify Update'. Looks like it's rebooting now. Fingers crossed.

ljmart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You're a better person than I am.

On the other hand, I have nothing better to do at the moment; though my dog may not agree with that. ;)

Just finished 'Verify Update'. Looks like it's rebooting now. Fingers crossed.

sweet! looking forward to first impressions. what are you updating, ipad or phone?

lowertech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love to watch someone else try the waters before I dive in! :)

ljmart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just the iPad for now. If it finishes successfully I'll probably throw caution to the wind and update the iPhone too.

i have the ipad2 (until the new one comes out!) so i am curious how it fairs with the less powerful processor.....

rickw717

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally got thru the download process.....then it said "update is not available at this time".....

iSoozin60

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I successfully updated my iPhone, but get the "update not available at this time" message on my iPad Mini. Had that message on the iPhone too actually, but after closing settings a couple of times it finally worked.

Most reactions

Latest posts