What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOS 6: no youtube!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Correct, it has been removed in iOS 6 however, they are developing a new YouTube App for iPad and in the meantime you can download the YouTube App for iPhone to your iPad.

The Archangel

CeCe5702

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Correct, it has been removed in iOS 6 however, they are developing a new YouTube App for iPad and in the meantime you can download the YouTube App for iPhone to your iPad.

The Archangel

Yeah but on the iPad the YT app doesn't work the same

CeCe5702

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
As I said, there is an iPad version coming, I'm all out of suggestions other than that.

The Archangel

Didn't mean to annoy you, sorry!!!!!!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CeCe5702 said:
Didn't mean to annoy you, sorry!!!!!!

You'd have to try harder than that to annoy me......

I just don't know how else to help you, the official YouTube App is currently an iPhone app but I'm sure if you type YouTube into the App Store search bar you'll get some suggestions.

The Archangel

etank34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh wait I deleted it and downloaded it again, now it's working fine. Thanks so much :)

I downloaded Jasmine last night and it worked great. I now get the error message saying youtube has restricted this video feed whenever I try to watch a video. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the app and have rebooted my ipad but I'm still getting this error for all videos. Is anyone else having this problem? I'm running the ipad 3 on iOS 6. Any help would be appreciated.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The other option is to use YouTube in Safari and place a shortcut on the home screen. I find it keeps me logged in and I can navigate to my subscriptions easily.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
etank34 said:
I downloaded Jasmine last night and it worked great. I now get the error message saying youtube has restricted this video feed whenever I try to watch a video. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the app and have rebooted my ipad but I'm still getting this error for all videos. Is anyone else having this problem? I'm running the ipad 3 on iOS 6. Any help would be appreciated.

I haven't had any trouble with jasmine yet. Seems to be working good. Eventually google will release their app for YouTube. Hang in there.

toemo14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What REALLY no more waiting for a long time on safari WOOOO

Most reactions

Latest posts