What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 6 killing linksys wireless router

mykotom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is my first post on the iPad forums so please bear with me. I'd like to get some feedback on a problem I've encountered on my iPad 3. I noticed that since upgrading to iOS 6 that whenever I try to stream video through my Linksys wireless router that it gets disconnected. I checked with another iPad still running iOS5 and it doesn't happen on this machine. Any thoughts or info?

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your problem may not be as simple as mine but when I first upgraded to IOS 6 on my iPad 3 I kept dropping the internet at my gym. After trying everything I could think of finally what did the trick was to reset all network setting and I asked the employees at the gym to reset the router. That seemed to do the trick.

OP
mykotom

mykotom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried network reset on a couple of occasions with no success. May try it again. I talked to the help desk at Netflix and they said they were aware of the problem but Apple hasn't done anything about it yet. Thanks for the feedback.

Most reactions