What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 6 after jailbreak

Felicia1981

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have new iPad that I jailbroke and after messing with it a few days I wasn't impressed with cydia so I decided to reverse the jailbreak.... So like all the other apple owners yesterday I upgraded my iPad and now have Siri which is great but I noticed that I still have siriport.ru certificate as trusted, so not sure if I should leave it alone everything is working correctly but if I need to take to apple for anything won't this void any warranty??? Any advice??? Thanks :)

XDRoX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you just updated yesterday all signs of a JB are gone.

If you're worried about it just plug it into your PC and restore it. All signs of any JB will be gone.

rooCASE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As XDRoX said, signs of your iPad being jailbroken are gone once you update or restore. Just make sure to never bring your jailbroken iPad to Apple without restoring and "Erase All content and Settings" first.

If you are worried about certificates, you can reset your network settings. Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings > Reboot iPad. Please be aware that you will have to re-enter your WiFi passwords so make sure you have them before you do this.

Most reactions

Latest posts