What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOS 5 jailbreaking

nidayaqoob1230

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am wanting to jailbreak my iPhone 4 which is on iOS 5. I am sick of waiting for the untethered jailbreak so i am willing to do a tethered jailbreak. I was wondering if i do a tethered jailbreak, when the untethered comes out can i just jailbreak again without having to restore and back up. Im hoping i can just jailbreak tethered, and then when the untethered comes out just jailbreak it again.

[Moderator edit: Removed link to advertising site as it does nothing to add to the conversation. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, and welcome to the forum. We are always glad to see new enthusiasts.

However, as far as jail breaking your phone, my I suggest you pay a visit to our sister site - iPhone Forum

They will be best equipped to aid you in jail breaking your phone. They're the phone experts - we're the iPad ones! :)

Good luck.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts