What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ios 5 iCloud Email

Lanas19

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everytime I try to set up my email to iCloud I get the same message CAN'T SET IT UP NOW,TRY AGAIN. This has been happening since day 1 of the release on my iPad. I finally download iOS 5 on my iPhone yesterday & the same exact thing happens. As I read on Apples site they said if u have a apple account best to use the same name when creating account. Did that it still didn't work. I had the free mobile.me acct when on PC as per reading forum and switched my mobile.me acct to iCloud, still didn't work....Helppppp

Sent from my iPad using iPF ***Lana***

womensrights

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you trying to sync your yahoo email? If so log on to it in safari then try to sync it again. This worked for me.

OP
Lanas19

Lanas19

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just tried that & it still won't work :(

Sent from my iPad using iPF ***Lana***

Fxgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I m not able to send outgoing mails using my icloud to mynfriends, wonder what went wrong.
Butnwhen i checked my sent folder,the mail was sent but my friend did not receive my mail.
Can anyone help please?

Most reactions

Latest posts