What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 4.3.5 for iPad and iPhone

iSmart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Today I download and install the update iOS 4.3.5 .
I did not see any difference or changes update features in both iPad and iPhone.
Anybody please highlight what are the major changes for this new version.
Thanks

OP
I

iSmart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply.
What I am looking for is what are the new and major features updated in ios 4.3.5 on ipad2 and iphone 4.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There were no additional features. It was a patch to fix a security hole in the earlier version of iOS.

Tim

OP
I

iSmart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for reply.
Yes, today morning I found out in Apple web site.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's good to have it - for sure - but there are probably not going to be any new significant updates until iOS5 later this year.

Tim

Eibla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
It's good to have it - for sure - but there are probably not going to be any new significant updates until iOS5 later this year.

Tim

Hi we have slow internet speed where I am, I had to download ios 4.3.5 bia a thread. Since installation, any app downloads or updates ha g on 'waiting'. I tried hard reset, any suggestions? The problem did not surface on iphone4.

Most reactions

Latest posts