What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 4.2 beta 2 question

Zanvetto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello.
I downloaded a 4.2 beta 2 from pirate bay and I want to know if I have to take care of any special procedure before trying the upgrade? I'm not sure if that os will work because I dont have a valid developer ID.
Thank you

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to our forum, My question is why not wait for a few weeks when Apple will release the official version . Many users whom do not understand that beta software is pre release and is not complete are the ones that usually get into trouble then come back here looking for assistance. I also suggest you read our rules regarding beta software.

Part of our rules.
8a Links to upgrades for BETA software will be deleted. User will receive one warning. A second warning will lead to being banned.

I also suggest you use the search function before posting as this topic has been discussed many times before. This link offers every thing you need to get started.

http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...w-member-read-before-starting-new-thread.html

Col.Bris super moderator

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts