What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce myself

Messi333

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm new to the forum and glad to be a member of this forum. I have come here to know more from you and to share my opinion . Nice to meet you all.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
good to get another forum member from the uk,you should have a look at the apple forum too.

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
Welcome to the forums! You'll find many people and topics here to help you with your ipad at a moments notice. However, before asking any questions, i would emplore you to use the forums search function. This helps to keep the number of duplicate threads to a minimum because your question may have already been asked!

Sent from The Droid... The one you were looking for...

Most reactions

Latest posts