What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intro thread, hi everyone!

Miss Chevous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi -

Pretty much new to the apple world . . . I have had an old school iPod but have to admit, I really only used it for music. Before that, it was an Apple IIe in gradeschool (insert age joke here) Just got my iPad a few days Ago and loving it!!! There's so much information out there and I'm eager to learn.

Today, I learned my first lesson ... Baby steps. I was reading about converting my DVDs to iPad format and downloaded a ripping software and it killed my laptop, blue screen of death and i cant get it to boot up, even in safe mode. My work laptop no less (oops!). The it guy at my work is pretty cool so hopefully I don't get in big trouble. I know all you hard core apple guys out there are snickering and thinking "yeah' because it's not a Mac!". Anywho, wish me luck tomorrow!

Most reactions

Latest posts