What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Internet Disconnections!!

Loxem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello from last 1 week my ipad is losing internet it keep asking me for the router password i dont know what happened and i'm tired of copying it everytime (router code) so please help me thanks.

supermanflies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wifi problem

When was the last time you updated the ipad on itunes? Apple released a fix for that issue a while ago.

If that doesnt work, you dont need to reenter your password each time. You can just go to settings, then turn wifi off, then back on again. It should reconnect without the password. Its not a perfect solution, but it saves time if you dont know your password by heart.

Naox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello from last 1 week my ipad is losing internet it keep asking me for the router password i dont know what happened and i'm tired of copying it everytime (router code) so please help me thanks.

Same problem here and I'm using the latest update. :(

Most reactions

Latest posts