What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

International members whom order for may 28th

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have created a thread for members whom are ordering for delivery out side of USA for delivery on 28th May,

I personally ordered this morning a wifi 32gb ipad. from the Australian Apple web site.

I look forward to receiving my new ipad at the end of the month.

Colin, Brisbane Australia :):):)

rwilts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So thats 5 Ipads sold in the 9 new regions. Something tells me that Mr Jobs wont be impressed with those numbers:D

cotti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
32gb Here in the UK. Apple debited my account 5 mins after I ordered but now the money is back in again....

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've received the Bluetooth keyboard yesterday. All the other peripherals and the iPad are set for the 28th but the camera connection kit. It's set for june 7th.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We're going to have to start a post "post here if you're waiting for the delivery guy" on the 28th. I already took the day off work because I was planning on doing the overnight-in-line thing, which I eventually won't do because of the preorder.

cotti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've received the Bluetooth keyboard yesterday. All the other peripherals and the iPad are set for the 28th but the camera connection kit. It's set for june 7th.

Same here in Uk m8 :)

And yay I passed the money test lol....

petermillard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
32Gb 3G ordered at 0635 on Monday 10th. Didn't get my confirmation email until 1709 same day - guess they were busy ;)

So, only a couple of weeks to wait...

sweetcorn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered two 32gb 3g ipads for the 28th
Waiting for the Otterbox cases to be released, i think they will offer the best protection.
If you guys know of a case that offers better protection let me know

Most reactions

Latest posts