What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

International appstores on iPad

Zorban

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple opend up the swedish appstore for use on the iPad and my guess is that that goes for the other countries aswell.

You can now buy apps and update them on your iPad with an non US account.

/Zorb

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
work in Singapore but no Ibooks app’s and no iworks
anyway don’t care that much i am in both itunes account :)

later i will check China App store

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't see any ipad apps in Singapore store

Based on what my wife test (yet she is in Bishan) she got lot of app’s from her iPad in wifi she only can’t find Ibooks from there with Singapore itunes store

xiutian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Correction: There is no separate iPad tab in the Singapore store but when I search for "ipad", the apps will show up in the search result and I am able to install.

Looks like I'll be spending a lot of money tonight ;-)

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Correction: There is no separate iPad tab in the Singapore store but when I search for "ipad", the apps will show up in the search result and I am able to install.

Looks like I'll be spending a lot of money tonight ;-)

Welcome on the club :( … i also melt my SG itunes store with US one where the choice is more large but that cost good buck la by the way you got 3G or wifi only ?
if it’s 3G witch network operator you use ?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine's the Wifi version

Wifey have a wifi, but mine is 3G witch is more better for my use and needing …. beware kid’s and wife they easily got the virus and will wana one some more buck to spend in Sim Lin square la

Most reactions

Latest posts