What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Internal Error

jimt29

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can't log on to Dragonvale. I get Internal Error and it just tries to start again.

I un-installed an re-installed and no change. I even shut off the IPad and restarted it.

Anybody know of a solution?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there..are you connected to Internet when you are trying to log in?

Have you tried to close out the app completely than try again?

gilflo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same for me. I shut my iPad. I uninstalled the app then reload and re installed. I am connected. Always internal error. I loaded the app on my iPhone , then connected and got the same internal error. Tried to access Backflip studio website and got Database Error. Tried to send a mail and received and error message. All this mess comes from them.....It is not our computers, it comes from their servers...

IMPROPER LINKING - removed by moderator.

Adama

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Pants

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last time I had a internal error I asked my cousin to update it and he did I also told him to give me his apple id details he said yes so and when I opened dragonvale it was working. Now I have it again and my has changed his apple password and I can't update the game
Because he is always working when I have the chance to ask him.plez someone help me.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last time I had a internal error I asked my cousin to update it and he did I also told him to give me his apple id details he said yes so and when I opened dragonvale it was working. Now I have it again and my has changed his apple password and I can't update the game
Because he is always working when I have the chance to ask him.plez someone help me.

We cannot help you with that. Because you are using your cousin's apple ID, he will need to give you the proper password in order to update Dragonvale.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Black Pants said:

Here's the FAQ's from Dragonvale, you can also find solution for internal error here:
http://www.backflipstudios.com/support/faq/

If you are still having issues, email Backflip Studio at [B][email protected][/B]. Please be sure to include your Game Center nickname in the email.

Most reactions