What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inability to

Plasma007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, pls help. I use a shares trading platform where after the obvious logging in etc, one can, for example, call up a list of favorite shares and then click on the share code to invoke the trading screen where buying and selling takes place. However, I cannot anymore activate the share code link. Nothing happens. I have confirmed that my account is okay by using my desktop; no problems there. This seems to have occurred after uploading IOS 6. I do not want to revert back to the old operating system, if this issue can be solved. It occurs on both Safari and Chrome. Any ideas?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The only think I can think of is to check that JavaScript is on...or toggle it to see if doing so makes a difference.

Settings | Safari | JavaScript

OP
P

Plasma007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
The only think I can think of is to check that JavaScript is on...or toggle it to see if doing so makes a difference.

Settings | Safari | JavaScript

Tried that, no difference. Suppose I have to search for a platform that does not use Java. Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts