What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Need of the PERFECT Case - For Business

mjeagent

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has come across the type of case that I am looking. I am looking for a professional slim line case (preferably leather or leather looking) that would accomodate the IPad as well as a pad of 8.5x11 paper, pen and business cards. Again, something slim line, almost comparable to a small portfolio type case.

Any thoughts?

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for something like that?
DSC_2499.jpg

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad business cover

Hi did you mean something like this ?

Attachments

• IMG_0018s.jpg
    IMG_0018s.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1,178

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IPadOne, I am very interested in that case you pictured, but did not find it on the web site, and I would wonder about pricing, and retailers, etc. Would it be available through Wal-Mart or Amazon? Also you might consider using a bigger model for the street bag. From the picture, she makes the iPad look huge.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I dont understand the point...why would you have a pad attached to a note taking computer? Seems extremely redundant.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IPadOne, I am very interested in that case you pictured, but did not find it on the web site, and I would wonder about pricing, and retailers, etc. Would it be available through Wal-Mart or Amazon? Also you might consider using a bigger model for the street bag. From the picture, she makes the iPad look huge.
I'm interested too...:)

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reminds me of this:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/YUBZ-HKBYU13Y-Mobile-Retro-Handset/dp/B001O4NOC2]Amazon.com: YUBZ HKBYU13Y Mobile Retro Handset - Lemon Yellow: Cell Phones & Service[/ame]

What's the point?

Dragonrider

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm happy for those of you who can type fast enough to take notes in a business meeting - however, I cannot, and trying to do so, would not be acceptable at the meetings I attend.

Therefore, is there an all in one solution, of do I continue to drag my St. Georges folio around too.

misterkofa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found the perfect case here... at BESTbuy. It's made by Targus and it's EXACTLY what I was looking for. See, I don't want to use my ipad in a case but rather have something stylish to carry it in. Something that people wouldn't know I was carrying an ipad. It's a bit pricey at $59.99 but it's worth it IMO.

TES00701US_cases_b.jpg
resizeimage.asp

Isaac Newton

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I too am interested.

Most reactions

Latest posts