What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In need of ipad apps/games

peire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok I have had my iPad for ages now but never spent much time on it until now so I need help off everybody on here to give me ideas what to put on, so here is what type of games I'm looking for

Games were you can build an army and send them to battle etc there the type of games I like for eg

On the dsi I have age of empires mythology that's a good game were you build an army and your city etc and atack the enamy city to win

Ps1 game command and conquer red alert that's another one were you build your army and base I have the app on my iPod go command and conquer

Ps1 hogs of war that game is like worms but better

Ds/gba pokemon this type of game I get addicted to

So if there is any games like them that a worth getting let me know as I really need. Good game to play on my iPad

Here is what I have at the moment

Angry birds
Angry birds rio
Angry birds seasons
Bingo city
Zynga poker
Need for speed hot pursuit
Farmville
Ultimate mortal combat HD
Scrabble HD
Snooker
Real solitaire HD
Monopoly HD
Tetris
Retro pinball

As you can see there not the greatest games so anybody know of any games like what I said then that would be great

Thanks

Sent from my iPod touch using iPF

Last edited:

Diesel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not sure about building games but here is a few you may like:

Sprider-man HD
N.O.V.A 2
Rainbow Six

These is a couple more out there that looks good but i haven't a chance to try, Thor, Captain America, and Green Lantern. I only play games mostly during flights. So i'll probably DL a couple more for my next trip.

Last edited:
OP
P

peire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love cityville on facebook but didn't know if there was one out yet for the iPad I have the cityville home town on my iPod and city friends

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:

Ruthie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes it's Cityville Hometown. It works really well on the iPad. It does link you to Facebook, but is not the same game so your Facebook friends have to be playing on their iPads too.

OP
P

peire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Think I might get it on the iPad now I have been playing it on my iPod it is a good game but I still have no neighbors lol

OP
P

peire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks will look into it.

Any ideas on what I'm looking for though ????

InnocentPeach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OMG, get Order & Chaos Online, but you do have to subscribe, it's basically World Of Warcraft on the iPad, you kill fantasy animals and other people to take their stuff!!
Trainz is also good, you make a Model world then add tracks and then trains, it's very detailed!

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
try Flipboard,it isn't a game but its a great app,unbelievably its free too.

OP
P

peire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Have been playing a game called CF Defence HD it's very good and addictive I like the way you have to move the iPad to aim at your targets great game try it see what you think :) and got another game that's like age of empires and command and conquer it's called starfront that is a good game as well I have been playing it only for a bit but will get into it alot better soon

So will be looking for some more games similar to them :)

Most reactions

Latest posts